Web development is the process of designing, developing, and managing websites and its primary functions are web design, web publishing, web programming, and database management. It gives you the ability to express yourself creatively on the internet.
What exactly does a web developer do?
A web developer's job is to create, design, maintain, and update websites. They handle all technical aspects, such as functionality, performance, and capacity, using various programming tools. Aside from that, web developers oversee debugging and installing application features, as well as incorporating security measures.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL IN THIS COURSE?
• Anyone who is interested in programming
• Those seeking a career change
• Serious coders and amateurs
• Students and adolescents
• Anyone interested in learning web development
• You must have a PC or a Mac and understand how to turn it on!
• Have access to the Internet
About the Course
• Access to live classes and one-on-one mentoring from our experts
• For beginners, learn Java and Node.js programming with an emphasis on execution and hands-on experience.
• Real-world insights into the challenges that well-known corporations face
• Training in web development for entry-level positions
• Hackathon days to familiarise students with coding rounds
IIEHT qualifies you as a professional
Experts Teach You
IIEHT has expert trainers who share their extensive experience in the Full Stack Web Development Process.
The training session is entirely based on theories, practical projects, and assignments. We also place a high value on bringing in industry guest trainers.
IIEHT is proud of its state-of-the-art labs, which are outfitted with all necessary hardware and software.
You have arrived at the Ultimate Web Developer Bootcamp. This is your one-stop shop for front-end and back-end development training. We will take you from complete novice to competent full-stack web developer in just a few weeks.